The Digitally Enhanced Learning Summit was the flagship event concluding RMIT Vietnam’s 20th Anniversary Vietnam Leads policy workshop series across 2020 and 2021, delivered in partnership by RMIT University and the Victorian Government's trade facilitation agency Global Victoria.
The Summit was a reflection and celebration of the ongoing joint policy engagement and leadership by RMIT, the Vietnamese Government, and the Australian and Victorian Governments, together with other Vietnamese and Australian higher education institutions. Drawing on international expertise, the event discussed how the latest digital innovations of Victorian universities can be applied to develop effective education solutions for learners of today and tomorrow, with an emphasis on the importance of partnerships in shaping the future of online and digitally enhanced education.
- Vietnam and Victoria are strategically placed to drive partnered education innovation in the region
- People-to-people links are crucial to quality student learning experiences
- We need to move from a culture of silos and independent work to a multi-disciplinary approach that champions teamwork
- Victorian education institutions’ capabilities in digital education innovation can be applied to deliver effective education solutions for learners in Vietnam and the region
- Student perceptions of online learning have shifted throughout the pandemic, creating momentum for ongoing innovation in digitally enhanced education
- We do not need to change the ‘why’, but we need to make changes to the ‘what’ and ‘how’
Watch the recording here: